SLENDER COCONUT BERRY POPSICLES
- 500 ml coconut milk
- 2 scoops vanilla Slender Blend
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar or honey
- 5 Medjool dates 150g raspberries (preferably fresh)
- 100g grated coconut or shredded coconut
- A few squares of melted dark choc
- Per Serving
- Calories 251
- Protein 6g
- Carbohydrates 28g
- Sugar 22g
- Fibre 6g
- Fat 14g
- In a food processor, combine the dates into a thick paste.
- Add the coconut milk, shredded coconut, coconut sugar and protein powder. Process for 2-3 minutes
- Then add the raspberries (it's good if there are still pieces of raspberry in the mixture!)
- Pour the mixture into the lolly moulds and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Once frozen, take them out and pour over some dark chocolate.
- Makes 6